Interested applicants are welcomed to send their detailed resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org before 03 June 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
- To perform oil filtration work and conduct on-site testing.
- To perform quality control measures and calibration based on IEC/ISO 17025.
- To perform oil analysis in the lab.
- To perform oil sampling as requested by the client.
- Various other tasks as and when requested by the Immediate Manager.
- Possess SPM/Certificate in Electrical or equivalent from higher learning institutions and recognized by Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) / Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA).
- Must know how to use MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Minimum 1-3 years working experience in laboratory is an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Have a valid car driving license.
- Willing to work outstation.
- To conduct quality audit on behalf of TNBR QATS
- To perform audit based on ISO9001:2015 and TNB specification
- To prepare audit report by using TNB format
- To present the report where required
- To adhere to the QA Code of Conduct
- Has ISO9001:2015 or ISO9001:2008 Lead Assessor Certificate
- Has no relation with any of TNB product supplier
- Excellent in English – speaking and writing
- Passed medical examination
- 3 years auditing experience in manufacturing, design, testing & engineering
- Certified in advance auditing e.g. IRCA, ASQ etc
- Certified in TQM
Interested applicants are welcomed to send their detailed resume here:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Thank you, we will be in touch !