EXECUTIVE (MARKET RESEARCH, COSTING & PRICING)
- Analyze the RFQ package, product segment in the market.
- Research the customer competitors’ product pricing, in order to price competitively.
- Perform Costing analysis, monitor market trend and company positioning.
- Understand the Product Family Tree.
- Co-ordinate projects among Marketing, TCS / Program personnel and Supply Chain in order to facilities the necessary costing for direct material and value add costing.
- Perform Quotation compilation, cost analysis and cost reduction to achieve best cost to win new projects.
- Ensure final price submitted is accurate & complete.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Company.
- To develop customer database, customer profiling and pricing database.
- Possess Degree in Accounting or equivalent from higher learning institutions recognized by Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) / Malaysian Quality Agency (MQA).
- Preferably with 1 year or more of relevant working experience in developing proposals, costing structure and pricing structure.
- Knowledge of SAP, Materials, services within energy industry / Pricing will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Electricity and Energy Related business is an asset.
- Possess high level of integrity, initiative, drive and sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills.
- Excellent multi-tasting skills, team player and with positive working attitude.
- Ability to work independently, organise and meticulous.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Words, PowerPoint is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Excel commands (vlookup, pivot table) is preferred.
- Contract term
- To conduct quality audit on behalf of TNBR QATS
- To perform audit based on ISO9001:2015 and TNB specification
- To prepare audit report by using TNB format
- To present the report where required
- To adhere to the QA Code of Conduct
- Has ISO9001:2015 or ISO9001:2008 Lead Assessor Certificate
- Has no relation with any of TNB product supplier
- Excellent in English – speaking and writing
- Passed medical examination
- 3 years auditing experience in manufacturing, design, testing & engineering
- Certified in advance auditing e.g. IRCA, ASQ etc
- Certified in TQM
Interested applicants are welcomed to send their detailed resume here:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Thank you, we will be in touch !